Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did OK against the Rags , but to be fair he wasnt up against much , Lingard and the overlapping Young are hardly world beaters , but credit where credit is due , his best game for a while and hopefully he will be back to his best with a run of games , unless the injury rumours are true

Seems to be in Barcelona according to his Instagram. Hopefully for leisure reasons and not to see Dr Cugat

Last edited:

Benjamin Mendy is hit with cartilage of the left knee. According to the staff of the team of France, it could be operated, which would distance it from the ground several weeks. (@the team) https://t.co/ks84sTXP6E

what the fuck is going on

Seems to be in BsrcelBar according to his Instagram. Hopefully for leisure reasons and not to see Dr Cugat

The problem is in his left knee. From what I can find out a meniscal lesion is just damaged tissue in the meniscus, it might be left over from a previous injury similar to what Aguero had at the end of last season.

I don't think it will be too serious - he finished the game and celebrated easily enough, but if he needs a month or 2 out as a preventative measure we're OK with Delph and Zinchenko.

I don't think it will be too serious - he finished the game and celebrated easily enough
How long was it before he was back after sprinting the touchline last season v. Southampton? Not being smart but maybe a players celebration behavior isn't the best gauge of their injury status.

How long was it before he was back after sprinting the touchline last season v. Southampton? Not being smart but maybe a players celebration behavior isn't the best gauge of their injury status.

Sprinting? More fast limping than anything mate but I do take your point.

Yeah but he was only moving at all during Southampton because his leg was being held together by a cast.

I didn't check, but I don't think that was the case on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.