Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some right mardy arse lot on here. The guy made a mistake after an impressive comeback since the break. Tell me one player who hasn't made an error. You can see he is in the best shape he has been in since he arrived. Playing in this team, that takes very game to the opposition is extremely difficult.

How would you critics react if you were lambasted in your life or job. I am certain he doesn't feel great making the mistake but these things happen in the game. We get enough crap outside the club, let's stick together and support them onto more trophies this year and leave it to Pep and Co to lead us back to champions next season with whichever players they feel fit, to win with style we are lucky support

There are some right mardy arse lot on here. The guy made a mistake after an impressive comeback since the break. Tell me one player who hasn't made an error. You can see he is in the best shape he has been in since he arrived. Playing in this team, that takes very game to the opposition is extremely difficult.

How would you critics react if you were lambasted in your life or job. I am certain he doesn't feel great making the mistake but these things happen in the game. We get enough crap outside the club, let's stick together and support them onto more trophies this year and leave it to Pep and Co to lead us back to champions next season with whichever players they feel fit, to win with style we are lucky support
Try to ignore those comments, some people have this rage-inducement when a player make a mistake and just tear the player apart and want nothing to do with them. Mendy gets it more than most because he's been injured and we haven't seen him play, as if the injuries are his fault somehow.

For me, if he just stays injury free, he will just get closer and closer to becoming his best. I would like to give him that time.

I still rate his assist statistics. Assisted more goals in a month than Walker in his entire career

He still looks very rusty, and considering he has barely played for 2 seasons it’s not surprising. He was superb before he got the first injury

Give him a full injury free pre season and we might see the best of him next season.

The only mistakes I can think of from Mendy are this one and the Wolves one against Adama. And remember both of those are him coming back from injury and/or covid.

People ignore his attacking contributions too much, should definitely have atleast 1 assist from his 2 easy tap in crosses.

Made a mistake, hopefully he never makes that kind of communication mistake again. He will learn from it, stop slagging him off.

Other players made mistakes in this game too and get no where near the hate. Absurd.

I thought he was fouled for the one against Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.