Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't risk Mendy agaist the Dippers , he's a big influence going forward , but he is prone to misplacing passes and being found out of position , he gets way with it against the lesser teams but players like Salad will punish him , also think Mendy is still not at his best he is taking time to get back up to speed ,be nice to see him at full tilt in the Champs league and FA Cup games.

Can't risk Mendy agaist the Dippers , he's a big influence going forward , but he is prone to misplacing passes and being found out of position , he gets way with it against the lesser teams but players like Salad will punish him , also think Mendy is still not at his best he is taking time to get back up to speed ,be nice to see him at full tilt in the Champs league and FA Cup games.
I'd agree but I'm not sure Zinchenko is any better, he's too slow. If we still had Kompany I wouldn't be against Laporte at left back against Liverpool. Laporte is too important at cb though to play him lb.

I'd agree but I'm not sure Zinchenko is any better, he's too slow. If we still had Kompany I wouldn't be against Laporte at left back against Liverpool. Laporte is too important at cb though to play him lb.

Vinny is a massive miss , we could have gone three at the back and Mendy as a wing back , i like Mendy when he is fit and on form but that has been a rarity since he signed.

I'm certainly glad I didn't spend all evening last Thursday saying he was shit, will always be shit, will never play well, and attacking anyone who said otherwise. That would make me feel really silly in hindsight.

I wonder if they stick their heads in and praise him for a fantastic game, or will they just wait until the next time he overhits a cross to bombard the thread again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.