Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid at the back, threat going forwards. Can't ask for much more. Glad he's getting into the groove.

Maybe that Chelsea mistake was the best thing that could ever have happened to him. He’s been brilliant since then!

I can't get over the Pulisic challenge he made at Chelsea, for me that epitomised the lack of confidence Mendy has in his own pace and fitness following the knee injuries. He made a desperate lunge which we all know (Otamendi excluded) was madness, why. It has to be a confidence issue, surely no one could be that brain dead to think that was the right thing to do.

I don't think I'll get over the Pulisic challenge at Chelsea, for me that epitomised the sheer lack of confidence in his pace and fitness.

I can't get over the Pulisic challenge he made at Chelsea, for me that epitomised the lack of confidence Mendy has in his own pace and fitness following the knee injuries. He made a desperate lunge which we all know (Otamendi excluded) was madness, why. It has to be a confidence issue, surely no one could be that brain dead to think that was the right thing to do.

I want the final draft on my desk by tomorrow morning.

It wasn’t just a desperate lunge, it was with the wrong leg. Trying to tackle with the leg nearest the ball is something 6 year olds do and are taught not to as they start to get coaching as they get older.

Coupled with not doing what Gundogan told him to, twice, it was an exceptionally poor series of mistakes.

But he has been great since that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.