Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just to understand your perspective a little bit more, what do you think he does well?
Not much really,easily pressed into mistakes,out of position ,not a great defender,put in lots of crosses not directed at anyone or over hit,I am not enamoured with him at all,prefer zinchy

Not much really,easily pressed into mistakes,out of position ,not a great defender,put in lots of crosses not directed at anyone or over hit,I am not enamoured with him at all,prefer zinchy
Fair enough, so he's not good at anything?

What do you think he is good at? I am always up to be educated
Pros: Passing inside, attacking movement, vision, crossing, pressing, dealing with crosses (in general)

Cons: Heading, concentration, consistency, confidence, decision making (at times), use of right foot.

I think most of his problems are either his head or in his head. Spending the best part of two years injured has got to get to you.

Now it's your turn, what do YOU think he's good at, or is it nothing? I'm not going to pick apart your answer if I disagree, I'm genuinely curious as to your opinion.

Pros: Passing inside, attacking movement, vision, crossing, pressing, dealing with crosses (in general)

Cons: Heading, concentration, consistency, confidence, decision making (at times), use of right foot.

I think most of his problems are either his head or in his head. Spending the best part of two years injured has got to get to you.

Now it's your turn, what do YOU think he's good at, or is it nothing? I'm not going to pick apart your answer if I disagree, I'm genuinely curious as to your opinion.
well I don't really agree with your pro's so not sure we have very far to go really

People say he’s good at crosses but he just hits it as hard as he can, never looks up.

about as good as crosses as Jesus Navas was

Haha, so is he good at anything? Or is he bad at everything? Please. I think asking three times warrants an answer.
He is ok at running fowards,will That do ?
I am out of here before dom the destroyer reads thIs and tells me my opinion is fucking shite and therefore not valid!

He is ok at running fowards,will That do ?
I am out of here before dom the destroyer reads thIs and tells me my opinion is fucking shite and therefore not valid!
That's fine. Thank you.

As promised, I'll leave you be:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.