Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is largely the case for plenty of our players. A lot of the issues this season are being blamed on individuals or pairings of individuals but the reality is our problems run deeper and are far more complex than what one player does. The run in last season showed that if the team's up to standard then everyone looks good. These are all the same players.

With regards to Mendy, I'm glad the club's viewed things the same way you have over the past few months. Hopefully today's just the beginning.

It frustrates me more with Mendy because we know the guy has been injured, but Pep said straight up, it will take 20 games. And yet he has a bad game 5, people write him off entirely, with no "maybe" or allowances for time to get fit.

Fair play , he has took some stick on here , but we might just have a decent full back on our hands , but i would like to see him put a dozen games together before passing judgement

It frustrates me more with Mendy because we know the guy has been injured, but Pep said straight up, it will take 20 games. And yet he has a bad game 5, people write him off entirely, with no "maybe" or allowances for time to get fit.

Yeah. With Mendy there's less of an optimistic intuitive basis for arguing in their favour like happy clappers such as myself show, what there is in fact as you say is a logical and explicit explanation as to why he's struggling now and why he won't in the future. You have my sympathy as you've repeated yourself about a thousand times in this thread!

But we know what some people are like. If you're ever on another forum like reddit you'll know that hot takes are a universal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.