#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be another one we end up loaning out while paying all his wages. No one in their right mind would want him. He is finished.

Mendy, totally lacking any intelligence in his game play. We will suffer without a WC LB.

Absolute liability. I have that same 'Oh Fuck' I 7sed to get watching Stefan Savic in a City Jersey.

Looked weak, couldn't string a pass, constantly lost the ball and lost his duels, didnt look like he was confident and generally so massively underwhelmed. When he expertly controlled the ball in our own box and lost it generally sums up his attitude. He stood and watched with his arms up.

We really need to cut our losses and get rid. Ake changed the dynamic of the game, more because Mendy was taken off.

Mendy, totally lacking any intelligence in his game play. We will suffer without a WC LB.

I don’t even want a world class left back. I want a left back that can defend to a reasonable standard and is a decent attacking outlet. Also controlling a football would be a benefit. We’ve never had a well balanced left back, it’s fucking madness that in 12 years since the takeover we’ve had nothing but wank left backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.