Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good ball that game and over 5 years, there’ll be examples of him successfully crossing the ball in the same way that there’ll be examples of Navas scoring goals but in the same way that Navas wasn’t a great finisher, Clichy wasn’t a very good crosser. It probably didn’t help that he was competing against arguably the best crosser the Prem has ever seen in Kolarov but it was extremely frustrating to watch at times and although I don’t think he was a bad servant to City, if he had that asset to his game, who knows how many more trophies we could have won?
against arguably the best crosser the Prem has ever seen in Kolarov..I seriously doubt your reasoning with that stateman..

Can’t see him being involved in any of the next four games, but think we might seem him eased back in once the league is won.

Exactly this.
An ACL isn't a hammy. Some people need some better understanding.

There were so many concerns about Gündogan and look how well he is doing now.
I know recovery is an individual thing,
but Gündogan had his ACL on Dec 15, returned to training on June 6
and Pep gave him a 60 min comeback in the 7th match of the season (Sept 20, EFL cup West Brom away).

We are in a comfortable position that we don't have to rush Mendy back - like Gündogan back then.

Tbh, I also don't want to see Mendy at the WC this summer.
Tough for him, but that wouldn't match the philosophy of increasing the workload step by step. It's all about next season.

Derby winner in 2015

Never get tired of watching that.

Does this means Mendy is ready to start? Unless it just means Stones is the only new injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.