Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

And of course he wasn’t shit before his injuries. I think they fucked him up psychologically. Never anywhere near even half the player afterwards.

Put some cracking crosses in, quite a few times, even though he sometimes ran like he had a limp, I’ll always remember him running down touchline v Southampton celebrating on them crutches, but I then said on way off ground that night it was his own doing why he had crutches in the first place!

Always been an issue with that LB position and City for years, but this lad took it to a whole new level issue

I don't see how it's a lawsuit or a claim. He was found not guilty so he's entitled to his wages while he was suspended during the legal process. How much and if his behaviour contributed to the situation and therefore effects the amount is the only sticking point.

It wasn’t city’s fault he was arrested. Why should they pay him for the period he wasn’t available to play? If he was wrongfully arrested and imprisoned sue the police or the accusers

I'm sure someone in Skysports News City related editorial office used to work at M&S.

"It's not just a lawsuit, it's a multi million pound lawsuit"

"It's not just FFP charges, it's 115 FFP charges"

Well. It's not just city, its the best team in the land and all the world!
“They’re just not only not guilty, it’s time barred too and John’s wives friend met a guy on the bus who thinks they’re guilty” ; )

Should he not be suing the police/CPS instead?
He wasn’t paid cos he wasn’t available to play and the reason for that is not down to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.