Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

He is trashing the club and some players like his life depends on it , i always hated him , got piled on for saying he collects trophies he hasnt earned , bragging about it on twitter and insta , perhaps believe auntie kaz next time !
He was charged on the most dubious evidence going. It was imo disgraceful that he was charged.
You don't like him fine but he has a right to ask for what he believes he is entitled to.

but it was reported on the same day it was dropped. It just didn't happen, he was remanded for rape charges and was proven not guilty for those charges
That doesn't make sense.
What was reported on the same day it was dropped ?
He was on bail. He was remanded in custody because he breached his bail.
I know he was found not guilty of rape.

He was charged on the most dubious evidence going. It was imo disgraceful that he was charged.
You don't like him fine but he has a right to ask for what he believes he is entitled to.

It's not the clubs fault he was charged on dubious evidence, nor that he breached his bail conditions and got himself banged up. If he's legally entitled to more money we'll have to pay it. No amount of crying in the media will help him win the case.

The vast majority of us would never dream of behaving in the way that Mendy admitted was commonplace during his trial.
Behaving sadly is not a criminal offence.
The story the women gave was a tissue of lies. He should nit have been charged and I hope no man is ever similarly charged on the basis of such so called evidence.

It's not the clubs fault he was charged on dubious evidence, nor that he breached his bail conditions and got himself banged up. If he's legally entitled to more money we'll have to pay it. No amount of crying in the media will help him win the case.
I agree, perhaps it was the way Kaz phrased it.

Behaving sadly is not a criminal offence.
The story the women gave was a tissue of lies. He should nit have been charged and I hope no man is ever similarly charged on the basis of such so called evidence.
It’s not but maybe it should be when an overwhelming body of evidence shows you’re a wrong un despite not having broken any laws

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.