Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

He should count his blessings he's left here wealthy beyond the reaches of most of us and many professional footballers, for actually contributing very little in return. If I was him I'd stfu and enjoy my life. It would serve the fucker right if he chances his arm, loses the case and the costs bankrupt him.
I bet he’s not got much money now.

No firm I know of allows an employee facing such serious charges to carry on working. For a high profile footballer it would be impossible for him to play. They are usually suspended on pay though. 500 grand a week, were we really paying that wanker that much???
I read in an earlier post it was £500k per month

Fuck me he must have spent like Viv Nicholson of Littlewoods pools fame if he hasn't.
I’m sure he wouldn’t qualify for Universal Credit, but I bet legal fees and child maintenance will have chipped away at his finances. He doesn’t seem the type to think much about the future either.

If he was having to borrow money to pay child support in 2021, he obviously didn’t have much liquid assets. Maybe he has lots of property though.

I’m sure he wouldn’t qualify for Universal Credit, but I bet legal fees and child maintenance will have chipped away at his finances. He doesn’t seem the type to think much about the future either.

If he was having to borrow money to pay child support in 2021, he obviously didn’t have much liquid assets. Maybe he has lots of property though.

Some of these footballers really are as thick as mince.

He breached his bail conditions which is (presumably) illegal. I know we weren't playing him anyway but he even took that option off the board. We couldn't even let him train to at least keep his fitness levels up for if and when it was resolved.

It was his decision to break bail conditions and no doubt he'd have been told to abide by them by the club, he certainly breached his contract with us and you don't need to have read it to work that out.

If it had happened to me I'd have held my hands up and said "it's my fault for being a muppet" but perhaps I'd just got more morals and a sense of what's right & wrong than him.
If he had morals he’d never have got charged in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.