Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

"And even if he gets off with the remaining charges? It doesn’t mean he didn’t do it."

and the daytime TV groomer getting support.

What a weird bunch Bluemooners are
What a strange comment to make, why not read up on English Law?

And who mentioned Schofield?!

Bang a Mendy Shirt on next season then?
Or start a funding campaign.

The guys a tosser, and shamed our club.

I’d have thought if Mendy is cleared of all charges he’d have a claim against the Crown… he’s had his career ruined and has lost his income as a direct result of the charges they brought and the fact he was placed in prison for part of his bail - preventing him training.
Nah, a Lawyer who sits next to me (has his own big law firm) told me unless they can prove it was a wrongful prosecution (which it wasn’t) he’s got no chance.
Criminal is beyond reasonable doubt, and doesn’t mean the person didn’t do it. (Like greenwood)
City won’t pay him a penny and good!
I hope he ends up in the Kazakhstan League 3 on £50pw
Anyone defending this clown needs to give their heads a shake.

Or would they find it acceptable to have their teenage daughter round his gaff?

Last edited:
I’d have thought if Mendy is cleared of all charges he’d have a claim against the Crown… he’s had his career ruined and has lost his income as a direct result of the charges they brought and the fact he was placed in prison for part of his bail - preventing him training.
No chance and he was locked up for breaking his bail conditions. You can't break them and then claim compensation because you don't think you should have been on bail in the first place. You simply have to abide by the conditions.

Nah, a Lawyer who sits next to me (has his own big law firm) told me unless they can prove it was a wrongful prosecution (which it wasn’t) he’s got no chance.
Criminal is beyond reasonable doubt, and doesn’t mean the person didn’t do it. (Like greenwood)

Was I defending him?

I suspect City paid up the remainder of his deal by mutual consent.

"And even if he gets off with the remaining charges? It doesn’t mean he didn’t do it."

and the daytime TV groomer getting support.

What a weird bunch Bluemooners are
A player in Scotland was found not guilty in a criminal court, then a civil case was brought against him and he was found guilty. So did he do it? Never went to prison. Had to pay out a fortune. Almost all rapists get away with it. That's a fact.

Until the end of Jan Negredo was exceptional before Dzeko stepped up at the end of the season with some big goals. Dont think Pelligrini has ever got the credit he deserves for winning the PL and LC in his 1st season in England.

When I was skim reading the page my first thought was ‘who’s Jan Negredo, his wife?’.

I might have missed that. I don’t think so but I could well be wrong.

Maybe the sum against Mendy represented the loss on his value?
I often wonder that first season under Pellers, how much of it was him & how much it was the players who Mancini had in the main lost showing him what they could do....I can still clearly remember Kompany walking round the pitch after the last home game in the Wigan season looking like he was ready to kill.

I often wonder that first season under Pellers, how much of it was him & how much it was the players who Mancini had in the main lost showing him what they could do....I can still clearly remember Kompany walking round the pitch after the last home game in the Wigan season looking like he was ready to kill.
I did like Pellers but there was always a danger with the Club being full square behind the players and against Mancini, at the end of the previous season.

For example, Joe Hart had consistently been first choice and he earned that position. However his reputation was damaged by not offering Bobby good luck going forward. I love Joe but his rep in the eyes of subsequent managers would have been clouded IMHO.

Pep has taken us to a whole other level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.