Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Even if he is acquitted - and from the limited info we have my personal belief is that that's likely - he still has at the very least held a deeply unhealthy attitude towards women.
His attitude towards Women does appear to be unhealthy as you put it but that is no reason to end a players career as I am positive there are many more in his field who are probably just as guilty. There are theories put about regarding a set up by a Tabloid. Hopefully the truth will come out, Guilty then Clink but if not he should be able to tell his story.

How much do you need to know? If you lead a lifestyle that ends up with 5 women credibly accusing you of rape then it's not a good life it?
We are best rid of Mendy for a variety of reasons but the case against him being a rapist is flimsy. I don’t really want to go over this again but the CPS might have had a shocker here. Equally, if Mendy is guilty throw away the keys.

Then all found to be lying?

None of the 5 were found to be lying.

You can argue the merits of being guilty/not guilty, but it's not normal for 5 different women to accuse someone of rape. It doesn't happen to footballers, it doesn't happen to people who just sleep around.

Somewhere along the way, whether guilty ot not, you're doing something incredibly wrong with your life if multiple people go to the police, report you for rape, go through a fairly gruelling pre-trial process to convince CPS to prosecute one of the hardest crimes to prosecute.

Three trophies in three seasons and the semi finals of the Champions League shows Pellegrini wasn’t too bad at all.

The first season in particular was exceptional. I loved every minute.
The semi final against Madrid and the performance of the whole team for last two seasons suggests he was bang average at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.