Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Was he suspended from club on full pay or did club stop paying him...now he's been cleared I would imagine city will have to pay him what he's lost ??
Suspended without pay, and I doubt he'll be getting that back. The trial laid bare an astonishing lack of professionalism, more than enough to give us grounds for termination.

Was he suspended from club on full pay or did club stop paying him...now he's been cleared I would imagine city will have to pay him what he's lost ??

I should imagine he was still on pay despite being suspended. If not, he’s going to get all that money back I should imagine (not from City).

Contract was paid up, we wouldn't haven not paid him for exactly this reason.

He stopped getting paid the moment he was charged with the crimes, it came out in the trial.

as @balotelli's back pocket said, some of the behaviour he admitted to in the trial should be more than enough for the club to show he breached the contract and has no claim to anything.

Such a shame about his career since moving to us, I genuinely thought he would be brilliant, however his injuries and his constant partying didn't help him, as for his charges and time spent in prison and also the stigma of the accusations ,those who accused him should face an investigation as to the motivation of their collective accusations, I saw a video of him, his friend and one of the "victims " and in my opinion these "ladies " need looking into

If the original thread on this sorry saga is reopened, then a few posters need to hold their hands up and do exactly that.
Nobody needs to apologise. The people who called innocent and the people who called guilty knew as much as each other. The story wasn't exactly the most favourable for him. People were well within their rights to think he could be found guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.