Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Glad he’s got a result and can now hopefully move on with his life.
I don’t know all the details of the case, but a few bits and pieces I heard sounded like at least one or two of the women were lying.
He’s been cleared now on 2 separate cases so wish him well.

Can we please calm down on the "his life is ruined" talk as well?

If he's completely innocent, then the accusations mean nothing right and someone should be willing to sign him right?

As far as his career, he was apparently on £90,000 a week. I dont think he's had to shop through the reduced section at Lidl to survive.
Maybe not financially ruined but his mental health might be ?

If the verdict went the other way there would be no one saying the opposite.

I don’t know why people cannot just accept the result and leave it at that, with no add ons of “but doesn’t mean the accusers were lieing”

He’s a free man, nothing has been proved and he should be allowed to get on with his life and career as best as he can in this shit world as unfortunately mud sticks as seen by several posts in this thread.
Well it was said in response to multiple posts, some of which have since been removed, calling his accusers out for being liars, as well as 'gold-diggers' and 'slags'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.