Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure Mendy is reliable with his self discipline?

@BillyShears was saying in the Mbappe thread that he left his previous club under a cloud with disciplinary issues, "widely reported to have a terrible attitude and to be a pretty unprofessional trainer".

I heard Monaco had suspended him for internal disciplinary reasons and I saw him nearly get himself red carded for kicking the ball at a linesman in the CL semi. He seems to have a very short fuse. Anyone else concerned?

Last edited:
Even if Mendy doesn't arrive we still need an extra left back along with the possible Bertrand signing.

@BillyShears was saying in the Mbappe thread that he left his previous club under a cloud with disciplinary issues, "unprofessional trainer".

I heard Monaco had suspended him for internal disciplinary reasons and I saw him nearly get himself red carded for kicking the ball at a linesman in the CL semi. He seems to have a very short fuse. Anyone else concerned?
That Monaco fan that posted a lot this window adressed the issues and said that Pep would have to work with him a bit to get the best out of him and learn how to understand him. Jardim for the most part did this. If I recall he was dropped towards the end of the season right around whispers of him wanting to leave starter happening.

That Monaco fan that posted a lot this window adressed the issues and said that Pep would have to work with him a bit to get the best out of him and learn how to understand him. Jardim for the most part did this. If I recall he was dropped towards the end of the season right around whispers of him wanting to leave starter happening.
Ah thanks, I wasn't sure how much it had been discussed previously.

If Pep is aware he has attitude/discipline problems and is still keen then so be it.

I got the impression from Pep, that he took a player's correct attitude to be extremely important. Pep hardly played Nolito after he got himself sent off for poor discipline and apparently Pep was unhappy with his attitude in training.

Last edited:

@BillyShears was saying in the Mbappe thread that he left his previous club under a cloud with disciplinary issues, "widely reported to have a terrible attitude and to be a pretty unprofessional trainer".

Not really. I don't want undisciplined players but I do think we need a few more with fire in their bellies. I'm sure Pep will sort him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.