Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where I'd go to look for this – and it's off topic, of course – but my strong impression is that Vinny was not injured during our 2011-12 season (and that that was an absolutely crucial part of the whole success story of that year) and that Mancini played him in virtually every game. Now that's impossible, of course, but if he was injred it was surely for a very short period? Anybody got the stat on this?
Looks like you may be right.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/vincent-kompany/verletzungen/spieler/9594

I was looking for the Mendy thread,anyone care to point me in the right direction?

I think we can get away with one RB (Walker) and have people cover (Dihno) but we definitely need 2 left backs. Fingers crossed this guy is one of them as he was outstanding when we played them and has been all season.

I think we can get away with one RB (Walker) and have people cover (Dihno) but we definitely need 2 left backs. Fingers crossed this guy is one of them as he was outstanding when we played them and has been all season.

Agreed.

Fernandinho will be our back up right back next season, but at left back we will almost certainly buy two.

Kolarov is not a left back anymore and will be a reserve central defender.

I agree we need two but can't help thinking Mendy and Bertrand is overkill in terms of likely transfer fees. Especially if we're going back for Hernandez next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.