Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stays and manages to stay fit for at least half a season, couldn't Delph be an option for us at left back?

I would prefer Mendy, Walker, and a player who is equally comfortable playing at either right or left back.

If he stays and manages to stay fit for at least half a season, couldn't Delph be an option for us at left back?
If he grows wings he might be useful in the air, big problem is that he has shown no signs of being fit, unfortunately he seems a good lad otherwise.

I would prefer Mendy, Walker, and a player who is equally comfortable playing at either right or left back.

Firstly, I don't think he will stay. Secondly, he most likely would be injured a lot of the time. Thirdly, the left back slot for Delph
was widely discussed this time last year not sure why. Clearly this is not something that was uppermost in Pep's mind last season.

Firstly, I don't think he will stay. Secondly, he most likely would be injured a lot of the time. Thirdly, the left back slot for Delph
was widely discussed this time last year not sure why. Clearly this is not something that was uppermost in Pep's mind last season.

And fourthly he isn't good enough.

If Monaco get £100+ for Mbappe on top of the Silva fee, do they even need to sell Mendy? How do people feel about Bertrand as first choice left back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.