Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless his hamstring is on the front of his right knee, it didn't......given that's what he was pointing at
Didn't see him pointing at anything, just saw him put his right leg up to get to the ball and then immediately point to the bench and then go down.

I hope it isn't a knee problem, regardless of whether he is signing for us or not.

I remember listening to a podcast with Julien Laurens or Jonathan Johnson and they were saying how overplayed Mendy was this season to the point where he would only be able to play 60 mins of the Juve semi-final and they still risked him. Lo and behold he was subbed on 60 mins. I suppose those fitness concerns are why we're looking for solid backup in Bertrand.

I have concerns about Mendy's defending and think he might not be the sharpest upstairs but Pep is looking for physical full backs that can get up and down for 90 minutes for sustained attacks. Mendy fits that bill along with Walker & Bertrand hence why we look so interested in them.

Didn't see him pointing at anything, just saw him put his right leg up to get to the ball and then immediately point to the bench and then go down.

I hope it isn't a knee problem, regardless of whether he is signing for us or not.

It was after he'd sat down. The trainers came on and he pointed to his right knee before lying down on his back. It already had blue gaffer tape all over it

It was after he'd sat down. The trainers came on and he pointed to his right knee before lying down on his back. It already had blue gaffer tape all over it
Ah, thanks. I'm half asleep after just getting done flying for the day and rushed to the hotel to watch the game in Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.