Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned airport watch because I know full well Mendy's flight has been arranged
Looks likely tomorrow, so can only apologise if people thought it would fly in tonight

The odds coming in to 1/8, as they did the night before Silva flew in, is pretty ominous

I mentioned airport watch because I know full well Mendy's flight has been arranged
Looks likely tomorrow, so can only apologise if people thought it would fly in tonight

The odds coming in to 1/8, as they did the night before Silva flew in, is pretty ominous

You said he has a fight due and will be collected by us. Intriguing.

200w.gif

If he flies in tomorrow people will get giddy whenever you post ANYTHING in the future. You're almost better off it comes on Wednesday onwards instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.