Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually seems quite good on the ball to me, can beat his man as well. I think his main strength is his crosses which pep seems to have had at every club (Alves, Alba, Alaba etc.) When he played us he seemed to find Mbappe or Falcao with every cross.
His pace and strength helps him beat his man and he has a great cross on him he just looks awkward to me and has an awkward running gate. It's probably why i'm not a scout though!

His pace and strength helps him beat his man and he has a great cross on him he just looks awkward to me and has an awkward running gate. It's probably why i'm not a scout though!

He might look awkward but he's comfortable on the ball. If anything I'd say he's a bit too ambitious, occasionally tries to beat someone for the sake of it or in the wrong part of the pitch. He's 22 though so time to grow out of it.

He might look awkward but he's comfortable on the ball. If anything I'd say he's a bit too ambitious, occasionally tries to beat someone for the sake of it or in the wrong part of the pitch. He's 22 though so time to grow out of it.
I'll trust my judgement to be wrong as per usual!

How do you know?

article-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x906.jpg
a little bird told him

No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge

No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
Piss off lmao member since Tuesday. Go away rag.

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.