Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he flies in tomorrow people will get giddy whenever you post ANYTHING in the future. You're almost better off it comes on Wednesday onwards instead.

Haha, too true. Praying for another ash cloud from a volcano to knock things out of line for a few days

Strange one for me this i wouldn't have thought he fitted Pep's style, he looks quite awkward on the ball for a possession based team. Just seems big, strong and quick to me. At least we are signing a left back though!

I mentioned airport watch because I know full well Mendy's flight has been arranged
Looks likely tomorrow, so can only apologise if people thought it would fly in tonight

The odds coming in to 1/8, as they did the night before Silva flew in, is pretty ominous
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it as always!

Strange one for me this i wouldn't have thought he fitted Pep's style, he looks quite awkward on the ball for a possession based team. Just seems big, strong and quick to me. At least we are signing a left back though!
I think Pep is not completely changing his style but perhaps adapting to the premier league? My opinion of course...

It was around this time on that Friday in May that we first got wind of Bernardo being in Manchester, so it's entirely possible that the same timeframe could be applied to Mendy and he'll sign tonight.

He actually seems quite good on the ball to me, can beat his man as well. I think his main strength is his crosses which pep seems to have had at every club (Alves, Alba, Alaba etc.) When he played us he seemed to find Mbappe or Falcao with every cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.