Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="StretfordBlueReece,

there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge[/QUOTE]

Is it an Alaskan pipeline?

Piss off lmao member since Tuesday. Go away rag.

He's not a rag, only a City fan would come up with these posts:

Sergio ten times the player of Sanchez! I don't want him at our club and he's to old for me to bring in now. Rejected us in the past so he can do 1.. I don't like the way he moans all the time. Little cry baby he is if u ask me. Get some young fresh hungry talent for a cheaper price!

[On Boateng] Haha your spot on, he had his chance and couldn't handle the pressure in the slightest, he's not a fighter, chose the easy way out, the prems to quick for him, he's 2 stiff. It's a massive no from me.

The "turned us down in the past so fuck off now" and "Boateng is a bottler" attitude is so City that no impostor would come up with them.

So he's just a regular WUM.

No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
Cheers, Reece. Don't be put off by the nasty bluemooners on here. Your information is appreciated. Seems legit to me.

He's not a rag, only a City fan would come up with these posts:

The "turned us down in the past so fuck off now" and "Boateng is a bottler" are things only City fans would write.

So he's just a regular WUM.
Why would a blue be a wum ?
He could be posting in good faith

Why would a blue be a wum ?
He could be posting in good faith

Really? No city fans have ever had a little wind up or gone fishing in these threads?

If he is posting in good faith, his good faith goes against absolutely everything we've heard so far, and it's pretty amazing for someone with a week old account to roll up and start dropping up to date detailed ITK info isn't it?

I'm not going to hold my breath, feel free to if you buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.