Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
How did you hold yourself and use huge instead of Massive, a cunning plan. You almost got away with it but for those pesky kids.

True, just didn't seem that much of a wum post to me
If i told you I know someone within Arsenal would you say I was a wum, what's if i could show you pictures of behind the scenes party after the FA cup win...

One with the man Sanchez himself.

If i told you I know someone within Arsenal would you say I was a wum, what's if i could show you pictures of behind the scenes party after the FA cup win...

One with the man Sanchez himself.
So Mendy is done my old China?

Announcement incoming?

I would say it looks like you know someone at arsenal.
The thing is no one knew Bernardo Silva was signing till the last minute and the people who posted about it where not considered ITK's but wum's
So am 50/50 when people post info

...apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
latest

I read about Monaco blocking moves, that's 100% nonsense. I'm actually around here awaiting this surprise centre back.
The surprise center back is going off what's been said experience and stable not from Barcelona or Bayern Munich and if kolarvo is going I would think he might be a left footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.