Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it looks like you know someone at arsenal.
The thing is no one knew Bernardo Silva was signing till the last minute and the people who posted about it where not considered ITK's but wum's
So am 50/50 when people post info
The thing is, the big in the knows here i don't doubt they know people within either City or the football world. However of course they will get things wrong, they only give you info that they have heard from within the football circle. Not all info is always 100% it's actually very rare to get. I have known people within clubs get things 'wrong' on things they have told me but when you look at the bigger picture was it wrong? The info was probably correct however for many reasons that sed deal didn't happen. They are just whispers from within the football world.

The thing is, the big in the knows here i don't doubt they know people within either City or the football world. However of course they will get things wrong, they only give you info that they have heard from within the football circle. Not all info is always 100% it's actually very rare to get. I have known people within clubs get things 'wrong' on things they have told me but when you look at the bigger picture was it wrong? The info was probably correct however for many reasons that sed deal didn't happen. They are just whispers from within the football world.
My golden rule of the transfer thread is
It's not done till it's done
Most people on here post in good faith

My golden rule of the transfer thread is
It's not done till it's done
Most people on here post in good faith
+1 IMO this forum is not whether ITKs genuine or not, or whether info is correct or not, just a bit of fun to while away the days until the season starts again. People should not take it all so seriously. :-)

Chiellini would fit that description. Think he's 33 and in last year of his contract unless he has signed extention. Also left footed and very experienced. At the right price I wouldn't say no. Him and Vinny with Stones and Tosin as backup. Offload Kolorov and Ottamendi. Hopefully get Walker and Alves on the tight and Mendy and Bertrand on the left.

+1 IMO this forum is not whether ITKs genuine or not, or whether info is correct or not, just a bit of fun to while away the days until the season starts again. People should not take it all so seriously. :-)
Yep, enjoy the the thread respect the people who post and just wait and see what happens

According to very reliable Dutch source VI, Monaco is extremely interested in Feyenoord LB/CB Terence Kongolo as a replacement for Mendy.
Kongolo wasn't on Feyenoord training session today and seems like a transfer is very close.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/as-monaco-laat-oogje-vallen-op-kongolo

Another Dutch source now saying it's done for 15m he is in Monaco to finalise the deal as a replacement for Mendy

Last edited:
According to very reliable Dutch source VI, Monaco is extremely interested in Feyenoord LB/CB Terence Kongolo as a replacement for Mendy.
Kongolo wasn't on Feyenoord training session today and seems like a transfer is very close.

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/as-monaco-laat-oogje-vallen-op-kongolo

Another Dutch source now saying it's done for 15m he is in Monaco to finalise the deal as a replacement for Mendy
We should send Monaco his brother in our academy to hurry up the process. They will have 4LBs soon and Jorge was already making waves 2nd half of last season so Jorge/Kongolo isn't a downgrade at all. They still with have 2 great prospects.

ummm-no.gif

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.