Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should send Monaco his brother in our academy to hurry up the process. They will have 4LBs soon and Jorge was already making waves 2nd half of last season so Jorge/Kongolo isn't a downgrade at all. They still with have 2 great prospects.

Doubt that would hurry the process, he's currently out in Georgia at the U19 Euro's, he actually kicks off in 20mins.

So Monaco signs Terence Kongolo for 15M... This sure means he is done?

No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
Not even subtle - suffering at the swamp are you?

No deal done for Mendy until next week. Sanchez won't be coming to City. if he does end up here its only because we don't end up purchasing our main target? Someone we don't know about or having been linked with. I'm thinking barce? Neymar??? Sanchez is a plan B option apparently there's someone else in the pipeline and its huge
Like rats in a barrel, at least make an effort.

Looks like their new LB is now official...lets hope this means Mendy is close to signing!;)

AS Monaco ‏Verified account @AS_Monaco 41s41 seconds ago
L’AS Monaco est heureux d’annoncer la signature de @KongoloTerence jusqu’en 2022 ! #WelcomeToMonaco http://goo.gl/ibj9yU

Translated from French by Bing

The AS Monaco is pleased to announce the signing of #KongoloTerence until 2022! http://goo.gl/ibj9yU ➡️ @ttps://t.co/UxmLo7UBZ6

Kongolo + Jorge as their LBs for the future.

Mendy deal should have the green light now unless its already completed and he's flying in this week for his Medical and introductions etc.

If this is looking solid then what could our starting 11 be looking like come the start of the season!? Especially wth Sanchez about too.

All these tweets by City today about summer signings and photos of contract signings.. I was so hopeful I'd come to BM and see that MCRJON had posted. :*(

If this is looking solid then what could our starting 11 be looking like come the start of the season!? Especially wth Sanchez about too.
Its time we stop talking about starting elevens and more about squads. We will not have a prefered eleven next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.