Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is some rumours floating around that mendy is in Manchester awaiting the thumbs up for his medical?

Pep would be happy with a team full of superbly gifted midfield players, he obviously can't have that, and as he has learned in his first season, you need a decent defence, so a full back that can defend, and deliver crosses is what we need, I wouldn't worry about the full/wing back taking either Sané's or Sterling's space, all players should be able to interchange positions when required, this is what Pep wants, a fluid team that cannot be pinned down to a set formation

Weren't people claiming they could see him in the background of the Bernardo Silva snapchats? Don't know if they're still available but I wonder if anyone could get screenshots.

yeah I seen that as well mate. my cousin is close mates with one of the city media team and the goss is mendy is in Manchester awaiting the final thumbs up to take a medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.