Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Monaco do end up keeping Mbappe and we've already helped Mendy, Silva and Fabinho to a league title - it puts us in a good position for him next year. It's clearly all a ploy for Mbappe.

If Monaco do end up keeping Mbappe and we've already helped Mendy, Silva and Fabinho to a league title - it puts us in a good position for him next year. It's clearly all a ploy for Mbappe.
seems-a-little-crazy.gif

I hope we sign a back up or rotation LB too, don't wanna be in a position where we have to play Kolorov, it'd fuck up the whole system.

That's because we're a massive club, if you didn't already know.

I meant, very few good left back available on the market
probably the best left Back france had in the last 10 years(crisis for us at this positon), so Mendy is maybe not yet a Big name but would be a great signing imo for City , still has room for improvement and already a very good left back

I look at Mendy and Walker and think both wouldn't usually - you would have thought - be Pep style fullbacks, however for me this is a sign of Guardiola adapting to the Premier League.

He will want lots of technical players but you also need a bit of brawn added to that technique with certain players in England, especially defensive players.

Mendy isn't technically awful though, neither is Walker, but both probably rely on their physical attributes more so than anything else.

Mendy's delivery into the box is outstanding.

I suspect the point about Pep adapting will be pertinent if we sign Walker and Mendy.

Anyone got any idea if this is close to being done or not? I like the look of the lad. Got a brilliant cross

Apparently Utd and Liverpool are in a bidding war with us for his signature, but seeing as we've shifted out Zaba, Clichy, etc.. he'd be guaranteed a start, be with Bernando Silva, play under Pep, and have a better chance of silverware...no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.