Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi RW, Neymar LW Suarez is a striker

Agueros a striker, Gabriel Jesus is a striker then we got Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, and maybe Roberts as our wingers
Messi was playing the middle before Suarez and Neymar came.

Aguero is not going to be here for long. Jesus can play in the left wing, and so does Mbappe. Mbappe is a once in a generation kind of talent, you don’t miss your chance with him because you’re taking Sterling and fuckin Patrick Roberts into consideration.

Had...? Has PSG pounced again, did united make another move but this time for a decent player... Ffs im in the states on business and just got up, this time change bollocks here has me missing everthing.
Well I was talking about the situation when Neymard hadn’t come in yet.

You know what the point is. The same reason you get rid of the best player in the world to give Messi more time.

Aguero might score 5-10 more goals than Mbappé this year, but it's not a 1 year equation.

Whether people agree with the idea or not, there's no point in acting dumb about the reasoning.

Pep wants more goals so why get rid of your main goal threat and make a like for like transfer, instead of adding goals on top of your goals tally, if you'd sell Aguero you're not adding goals you're replacing goals.

I get why we want Mbappe i just don't get people saying Aguero would be sold because of it.

Pep wants more goals so why get rid of your main goal threat and make a like for like transfer, instead of adding goals on top of your goals tally, if you'd sell Aguero you're not adding goals you're replacing goals.

I get why we want Mbappe i just don't get people saying Aguero would be sold because of it.

Aguero would be sold because there's no way of having Mbappé, Sanchez, Sterling, Sané, Jesus *and* Aguero.

It's a really obvious idea, Mbappé is going to be a once in a generation player so you move Aguero on a year or 2 early. You miss out on a few goals this season but are paid back several times over in time and you've also got better interplay between the front 3 so you get more goals overall even if Mbappé scores fewer individually than Aguero would.

I don't want it to happen, I want to see Aguero stay and I'm pretty sure he will, but I completely understand the reasoning behind the move if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.