Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do indeed know nothing, and the rumour is vague. Just wish City would sort this bloody transfer out and pay whatever it takes.

Now don't get me wrong this lad looks a massive improvement on clichy but is he really THAT good? Looks a beast and powerful but if it didn't happen, would our plan b be a disaster. I'm taking it from various sources on here that it's a done deal, but loosing out wouldn't be a disaster. Pep seems relaxed about our business. You'd be able to tell from him if things weren't going well I recon

Howard Hockin‏ @howiehok34 8m8 minutes ago
A Mendy to Chelsea rumour from respected friend not positive end to day. Surely rubbish, just pay whatever it takes City FFS.

3 replies1 retweet5 likes
I didn't have to find him! I follow him (does one of the best City blogs out there, by the way).

I think Howard is on a wind up with that tweet. And yes he does a great blog and appears on the 93:20 podcasts. Very well informed

I don't do wind-ups (against City fans). Source is old school guy who wouldn't bullshit, but was pretty vague, i am just having a small panic attack. Think we sort this out and the team is close to spot on for next season, better than everyone else , hence the worrying!

Apparently Conte wants full backs targeting Bertrand and MENDY, lets hope we are ready to announce his signing or chelsea will pinch him from under our noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.