Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now don't get me wrong this lad looks a massive improvement on clichy but is he really THAT good? Looks a beast and powerful but if it didn't happen, would our plan b be a disaster. I'm taking it from various sources on here that it's a done deal, but loosing out wouldn't be a disaster. Pep seems relaxed about our business. You'd be able to tell from him if things weren't going well I recon

To be fair, no one on here really knows how good he is. I've seen him on video and playing in chumps league. Plus in person vs city. Looks decent from what I know. Its obvious we need to sign at least three if not four full backs this window. So far we have one, plus they need to be integrated into peps style etc. Hence why everyone is in meltdown. For such a supposedly well run club, we have completely messed up this window. Which other top european club lets all its full backs go without having replacements all sorted? Madness really when you actually think about it.

To be fair, no one on here really knows how good he is. I've seen him on video and playing in chumps league. Plus in person vs city. Looks decent from what I know. Its obvious we need to sign at least three if not four full backs this window. So far we have one, plus they need to be integrated into peps style etc. Hence why everyone is in meltdown. For such a supposedly well run club, we have completely messed up this window. Which other top european club lets all its full backs go without having replacements all sorted? Madness really when you actually think about it.
When you say "not sorted" please explain.Do you honestly believe all we had to do was snap our fingers and full backs would come running to us.We have another 4+ weeks before the season starts,so stop flapping until then.We already have one on board with a second looking increasingly likely within the next 72 hours.We have listened to Pep this afternoon and no doubt of the 3-4 figures he gave us,two will be left backs.
Unfuckingbelievablejeff, the amount of flappers we have in our midst.

We haven't messed up this window as 3 were out of contract,the mistake was made 2 summers ago to let it happen

We haven't messed up this window as 3 were out of contract,the mistake was made 2 summers ago to let it happen

Summer 15 we were linked with Sandro/Danilo/Kurzawa/Fabinho/Rose/Baba

And did nothing but get Sagna on a free who only looked good for 1/3 seasons he was here.

Summer 15 we were linked with Sandro/Danilo/Kurzawa/Fabinho/Rose/Baba

And did nothing but get Sagna on a free who only looked good for 1/3 seasons he was here.
Having a dead manager walking didn't help us at all,in hindsight he was given way to much say in who we recruited,live and learn i hope

When you say "not sorted" please explain.Do you honestly believe all we had to do was snap our fingers and full backs would come running to us.We have another 4+ weeks before the season starts,so stop flapping until then.We already have one on board with a second looking increasingly likely within the next 72 hours.We have listened to Pep this afternoon and no doubt of the 3-4 figures he gave us,two will be left backs.
Unfuckingbelievablejeff, the amount of flappers we have in our midst.

Unfuckingbelievablejeff that we let all our fullbacks go / run contacts down without having deals in place?

Well run clubs replace a few players or sign galitico / marque players when they become available.

How have we messed it up? Alves was nailed on when he stabbed us in the back, you can't account for that happening. We have bought Walker and appear to be close to signing another full back and we are still in the frame for Mendy. Behind the scenes the people that do the transfers probably were 99% certain all our targets would be signed, but things can go wrong. Zabba's legs had gone, Clichy and Sagna were as good as finished too. Nothing is finalized yet we will see how it pans out.

Hahahahahahahahaha
And I was told there was no way I could know such a thing.

City had that Alves roll out carefully stage managed.

I can imagine... I think our plan has always been to unveil somebody out there for the US exposure. I'm not worried at all, I've complete faith in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.