Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Howard is on a wind up with that tweet. And yes he does a great blog and appears on the 93:20 podcasts. Very well informed

Sorry mate but he isnt that informed when you check some of his tweets out about the rags and who they have agreed deals with.

I don't do wind-ups (against City fans). Source is old school guy who wouldn't bullshit, but was pretty vague, i am just having a small panic attack. Think we sort this out and the team is close to spot on for next season, better than everyone else , hence the worrying!

No need to panic. I also think we will be settled for several seasons with no reason to buy on this scale ever again. Just one or two each summer, with the likes of Yaya, Fernandhino, Vinny and the likes leaving in the next few years.

Oriol Rumeo, heard much about him ?

No need to panic. I also think we will be settled for several seasons with no reason to buy on this scale ever again. Just one or two each summer, with the likes of Yaya, Fernandhino, Vinny and the likes leaving in the next few years.

Oriol Rumeo, heard much about him ?

Agreed. I have never heard of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.