Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 1/12 with SkyBet to sign Mendy. Maybe some minor hold up but he'll be a City player soon. As much as we'd like to sign Sandro, Juve are horrible to do business with and just take the p*ss. Mendy has the potential to be better than Samdro IMO.

I think he will be a massive success with that pace and crosses.
But i disagree he can be as good or better than Alex Sandro.

The only weakness in Alex Sandro is positioning.
Maybe because of the back three, maybe its a fundamental weakness in his game.
Mendy has the same problem but is four years younger, so Pep can fix him.

But not even Pep can teach people ability and skills, and there's a huge difference between those two players in dribbling, tacke-on, creativity, those natural aspects of a wc player.

You can improve a very good player with trainning, but he will not be really wc, because the natural level of players you can figure out since the first time they kick a ball as kids.

Dont know the current stats, but until last month Alex Sandro was better in dribbling, tacke-on, passing, etc, than those amazing attacking players of Juventus(those guys in the site JUVENTUZ use to post the stats in the player thread)

If it was possible to improve very good players and make them wc, i'm pretty sure the europeans coaches would be making Peles, Maradonas, Ronaldinhos, in industrial scale.

I trust Pep, of course he knows more than me, but he should sign Alex Sandro.
Well, Alex Sandro and Mbappe, but this is another history.

Monday night club have been banging on about it for the last 15 minutes. Sounds like a done deal, but you never know. Pep got his usual slagging, and Joe Hart was mentioned AGAIN. Get over it FFS.

But not even Pep can teach people ability and skills, and there's a huge difference between those two players in dribbling, tacke-on, creativity, those natural aspects of a wc player.

You can improve a very good player with trainning, but he will not be really wc, because the natural level of players you can figure out since the first time they kick a ball as kids.

Dont know the current stats, but until last month Alex Sandro was better in dribbling, tacke-on, passing, etc, than those amazing attacking players of Juventus(those guys in the site JUVENTUZ use to post the stats in the player thread)

If it was possible to improve very good players and make them wc, i'm pretty sure the europeans coaches would be making Peles, Maradonas, Ronaldinhos, in industrial scale.

Bale?

Both Mendy and Alex Sandro are exceptional talents.

Not much to seperate them in terms of quality. Both are of a v.high quality.

Mendy, given the Bernardo Silva signing from ASM, would be a resounding success in Manchester.

Get it done!

In the Champions League Mendy had a 15% and better take on percentage then Sandro. Over the course of their domestic leagues, Sandro had about a 10% better take on percentage over Mendy. This that shows in my opinion that Mendy is a higher potential in this category than Sandro; It's clear that he was more alert and more focused in the Champions League because to get a better percentage while facing tougher competition shows a higher level of focus during the Champions League than he did against Ligue 1 fodder.

He will find that consistency with City. He's 22. And Pep' s high demands will have him replicating or bettering those impressive array of stats he racked up in the Champions League and showing that level over the course of a whole season.

In the Champions League Mendy had a 15% and better take on percentage then Sandro. Over the course of their domestic leagues, Sandro had about a 10% better take on percentage over Mendy. This that shows in my opinion that Mendy is a higher potential in this category than Sandro; It's clear that he was more alert and more focused in the Champions League because to get a better percentage while facing tougher competition shows a higher level of focus during the Champions League than he did against Ligue 1 fodder.

He will find that consistency with City. He's 22. And Pep' s high demands will have him replicating or bettering those impressive array of stats he racked up in the Champions League and showing that level over the course of a whole season.
What the fuck is a take on percentage?

Mendy is a carbon copy of Abidal who improved massively under Pep. A fairly sloppy LB has become a monstrous LB/CB without any notable weakness in just 2-3 years. Should I also mention Boateng?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.