Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please f*ck off.
Didn't even have the common decency to asterisk the entire expletive.

These new posters have...

9cc1fdde791ef3e9306b6fd2ec724d81bda17782690050e9a660c8c352fa2ad0.jpg

Hahaha this place will go into severe meltdown if it's another club ..
I think we'll need to start a poster's suicide watch by geographic area—we should start registering marshalls right now.

I'll take the US - Northeast region.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is just fucking with the English media with that boxer shorts tweet, if he was moving I doubt Monaco or us would want that going out(ederson tweeted a pic from Manchester before he signed and someone made him take it down sharpish...

Wouldn't surprise me if he is just fucking with the English media with that boxer shorts tweet, if he was moving I doubt Monaco or us would want that going out(ederson tweeted a pic from Manchester before he signed and someone made him take it down sharpish...

He seems like the kind of guy to fuck with us. Maybe he just wanted the reaction from posting it because not many people caught that he was wearing them back when they were taken (the camel shitting pics and stuff). He realised this would be the last day he could generate commotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.