benjani (who cares)

In a follow up to my previous post. Carlos fucking Tevez. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it we signed him. But why aren't people on his back for wanting, in an ideal world, to stay at our nearest rivals? His constant whinging about loving the club with all his heart and wishing he could stay. Isn't that Benjani v2.0?

BlueMooner87 said:
fucking sick of these arrogant twats that our fans seem to be turning into, fucks sake he scored the winning goal in that derby when we were shite and he will always have a special place in me heart (he will probably be offside there aswell), yes I think it is time for him to move on to another club but the attitude of "Who Cares" is a joke at the end of the day he is better than the days of 10 years ago I think some of these fans need some humility

here, here,

but were wasting our time,

humility is a word seldom used these day, every time the tv`s on you see disrespect and arrogance on every channel.

Yes lets remember that great goal at old trafford 14 months ago because lets face it thats all he has done at city . He has turned in some awful performances for city and I for one will be glad to see the back of coco the clown

southstandrebel said:
Yes lets remember that great goal at old trafford 14 months ago because lets face it thats all he has done at city . He has turned in some awful performances for city and I for one will be glad to see the back of coco the clown

lol coco the clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.