benjani (who cares)

citizens_1976 said:
I never thought i'd see the day when most of this board would be thrilled to kick a player out of the club. I disagree with everything the the boo boys have said. Football isn't about getting on players backs because they aren't good enough. When he wears that shirt i am fully behind him every step of the way. He is a great guy, a smiley guy, and doesn't deserve the slagging off he is getting in this thread. He might not be the best of players but he does work hard for the team and has scored some important goals for us, one being at OT last season. The only reason i'd want him out is because Hughes wants him out, and i trust Hughes in his decisions and the second reason is that however hard he's worked for us he isn't good enough for us anymore.

The only player i'd have forced out of City was Barton, he was a first grade twat and an arrogant lad. If we do sell him, goodbye and good luck Benji.

here here, good luck benji

Bad thread title and a lot of shit comments but let's face it there are few things more infuriating in life than watching Benjani stroll back from offside decision after offside decision with a beaming smile on his face.

He's got to go and I'll be glad if he never puts a City shirt on again but I'll never forget his goal at the swamp and wish him luck

meter.gif.jpg

He's got to go and I'll be glad if he never puts a City shirt on again but I'll never forget his goal at the swamp and wish him luck

Concur. Saying he is not good enough and has to go is not being nasty lets be honest.

I can put up with shite if the put in a shift like Vass. He left with my best wishes because he always put his heart into playing for City, I'll never knock a player who does that.

But it was clear Banjo never wanted to be here. He wandered around offside with a grin on his face and barely broke a sweat for the team. A fluke off his shoulder at the swamp doesn't change that. Infuriating player.

masterwig said:
I can put up with shite if the put in a shift like Vass. He left with my best wishes because he always put his heart into playing for City, I'll never knock a player who does that.

But it was clear Banjo never wanted to be here. He wandered around offside with a grin on his face and barely broke a sweat for the team. A fluke off his shoulder at the swamp doesn't change that. Infuriating player.
that grin ha ha reckon he was laughin at how shit he was but getting paid a fortune

Best of luck to Benjani should he leave us. Likewise should he stay.

This thread does however highlight again the fact that we have some fucking lightweight, sieveheaded twats for fans. Bet you'd have slobbered gleefully on Benjani Mwaruwari's throbbing member after he stuck it to the rags and gave you that excuse to rock up 2 hours and 6 pints late to your bird and brats on a school night, and made your shit-awful, primary classroom mentalitied workplace just about bearable for a full week. Shit, I'm more than willing to bet that it was Benjani who showed you the difference between a .gif and that bleachy snot she keeps under the sink.

Surrender your seasoncards now, you fairweathers. In fact, kill yourselves. Fucking do it. Cos fuck knows what you're going to sound like come November, you fucking idiots. You are worse than that lot across the river and come said time will have just as little to contribute. You hideous blights.

johnny on the spot said:

This thread does however highlight again the fact that we have some fucking lightweight, sieveheaded twats for fans. Bet you'd have slobbered gleefully on Benjani Mwaruwari's throbbing member after he stuck it to the rags and gave you that excuse to rock up 2 hours and 6 pints late to your bird and brats on a school night, and made your shit-awful, primary classroom mentalitied workplace just about bearable for a full week. Shit, I'm more than willing to bet that it was Benjani who showed you the difference between a .gif and that bleachy snot she keeps under the sink.

Surrender your seasoncards now, you fairweathers. In fact, kill yourselves. Fucking do it. Cos fuck knows what you're going to sound like come November, you fucking idiots. You are worse than that lot across the river and come said time will have just as little to contribute. You hideous blights.

what a prick cant beleive you spent so much time talking shit about a piece of shit who yeah scored against that scum but doesnt make him a good player

johnny on the spot said:

Oh dear, how sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.