benjani (who cares)

Only just as OTT as some of the crap posted on here regarding certain Manchester City players. He didn't prove worth the money we paid, fine. He's on his way out, perhaps rightly.

We do, however need a serious examination of some of the newer aspects of our supporter mentality. Certain of them stink.

johnny on the spot said:
Best of luck to Benjani should he leave us. Likewise should he stay.

This thread does however highlight again the fact that we have some fucking lightweight, sieveheaded twats for fans. Bet you'd have slobbered gleefully on Benjani Mwaruwari's throbbing member after he stuck it to the rags and gave you that excuse to rock up 2 hours and 6 pints late to your bird and brats on a school night, and made your shit-awful, primary classroom mentalitied workplace just about bearable for a full week. Shit, I'm more than willing to bet that it was Benjani who showed you the difference between a .gif and that bleachy snot she keeps under the sink.

Surrender your seasoncards now, you fairweathers. In fact, kill yourselves. Fucking do it. Cos fuck knows what you're going to sound like come November, you fucking idiots. You are worse than that lot across the river and come said time will have just as little to contribute. You hideous blights.

He was shit, fuck me nobodys wishing harm on the fucker, why defend someone who didnt want to be here on 50grandish a week? I hope he stays fit and healthy but he was fuckin shite for us.

johnny on the spot said:
We do, however need a serious examination of some of the newer aspects of our supporter mentality. Certain of them stink.

I agree, too many people can't cope with another supporter with a different opinion to themselves.

moomba said:
johnny on the spot said:

I agree, too many people can't cope with another supporter with a different opinion to themselves.

I don't take issue with informed opinion, moomba.

It's a new consensus of cash-blinded arrogance....

Evans: 'Shit...Never make it here...start the car'
Gelson: 'Fucking headless chicken-headed fucker'
Dunne: 'A liability'
Petrov: '£5m? snatch their hands off'

.....and so fucking on.

You've been around long enough to know that there have always been people with those sort of views.

Cash, and new supporters have very little to do with it, best just to ignore the views you can't accept rather than join in on the daily slag the supporters rant.

moomba said:
johnny on the spot said:

Also agreed.

In general it appears to me that there are some 'fans' who cannot function without a hate figure to moan about.

moomba said:
You've been around long enough to know that there have always been people with those sort of views.

Cash, and new supporters have very little to do with it, best just to ignore the views you can't accept rather than join in on the daily slag the supporters rant.

If we all did that, we might as well unplug the fucker and go back to learning to spell on a bog wall somewhere. The forum enables us to take umbridge with whatever aspect of the club is bothering us and to open that umbridge to debate and dispute. I take umbridge with the new found cash-arrogance of certain of our support. If you want to engage with a discussion on that topic, as opposed to patronising me, then fair enough.

johnny on the spot said:
moomba said:

I don't take issue with informed opinion, moomba.

It's a new consensus of cash-blinded arrogance....

Evans: 'Shit...Never make it here...start the car'
Gelson: 'Fucking headless chicken-headed fucker'
Dunne: 'A liability'
Petrov: '£5m? snatch their hands off'

.....and so fucking on.

totally agree fella, same morons were probably offering to drive Stevie Ireland to Sunderland a year ago - I hope "new City" does not forget "old City's" good points - drinking, having a laugh, giving a shit about people etc

johnny on the spot said:
If you want to engage with a discussion on that topic, as opposed to patronising me, then fair enough.

Happy to.

In general I find the people who can't stop complaining about the "new supporters" are just as annoying as the most annoying of the "new supporters".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.