benjani (who cares)

moomba said:
johnny on the spot said:
If you want to engage with a discussion on that topic, as opposed to patronising me, then fair enough.

Happy to.

In general I find the people who can't stop complaining about the "new supporters" are just as annoying as the most annoying of the "new supporters".

As other posters have pointed out, this is far from a 'new supporter' issue. We're on a wealth=divinity sort of plane here.

johnny on the spot said:
moomba said:
Happy to.

In general I find the people who can't stop complaining about the "new supporters" are just as annoying as the most annoying of the "new supporters".

As other posters have pointed out, this is far from a 'new supporter' issue. We're on a wealth=divinity sort of plane here.

i have to say that i have been a city supporter since i was born and i think its great we are getting new supportes its better than an empty stadium put it that way, i remember in the UEFA cup there wasnt even 20,000 there in the earlier rounds

I am suprised he has not been linked with Hull yet. They have been linked with almost everybody else. Unless I have been too busy trawling the Lescott and Elano threads and i've missed it.

Not the greatest but we have had much,much worse and I wish him well.

Some fickle fucking fans on this forum. I was soooooooooo happy when benji signed thinging of great goals and big things, it didnt happen as we lucked upon our billions and he got lost in the way side.

The lad tried his best, and gave his all when he played.

If he moves on, ill wish him and his dazzling smile the best of luck and success.

Some people on here really need to remember where we were 14 months ago.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am suprised he has not been linked with Hull yet. They have been linked with almost everybody else. Unless I have been too busy trawling the Lescott and Elano threads and i've missed it.

Not the greatest but we have had much,much worse and I wish him well.

Actually: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/27/1405930/hull-city-target-manchester-citys-benjani-after-bobby-zamora" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... bby-zamora</a>

I saw it on most football sites, just that I had goal open at this certain time.

Get him in the fucking taxi on his way to Hull for god's sake. He's fucking dire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.