benji to sunderland

anyone know whats happening here ? i think he could be of some use from now til the end of the season (cover wise)

lionheart said:
C_T_I_D said:
SSN just said it depends whether the paperwork was done in time and sent to the right fax machine.
Shit. If Benjani goes, we are going to be desperately short of striker cover. Bad decision in my view.

You might have noticed that we are desperately short of striker cover when he plays.

Lists Benjani to Sunderland as a loan deal (and I assume its completed for them to list it). From the Daily Mail.....

benjani.png

"... a host of technical problems delayed the Black Cats’ move for Benjani and Bruce was waiting anxiously to hear if he has succeeded in his chase for the Zimbabwean.
On the evidence of last night’s lacklustre 0-0 draw with visiting Stoke, the 31-year-old’s presence would certainly be welcome.
Speaking after the stalemate at the Stadium of Light, Bruce said: “I think we’ve lodged everything in time, we’ve done everything we possibly can and I’m convinced we had everything in in time.
“The paperwork was lodged but we had some huge, huge difficulties and we informed both the Premier League and the FA at the time of those.
“It was well in front of the deadline when we got the green light but we had huge difficulties with e-mail and faxes so we hope a little common sense prevails.”

HUGE HUGE HUGE difficulties

Somebody with HUGE thumbs

Loan or £1.5m sale? I'd sell him definitely... but not loan..

we may as well keep him as his contract is up this summer, so we wouldn't get anything for him either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.