benji to sunderland

daymo08 said:
benjani why are u still here fuck off

Easy fella. He may not be up to the standard we would like, but its not his fault we offered him crazy money. Only a fool would turn it down in any job. He will def be gone in the summer if not today or 2moz. Chill ya beans.

Cityisland said:
daymo08 said:
benjani why are u still here fuck off

Easy fella. He may not be up to the standard we would like, but its not his fault we offered him crazy money. Only a fool would turn it down in any job. He will def be gone in the summer if not today or 2moz. Chill ya beans.
just getting abit flusterd with the lack of striker activity and feel him being here is stoping the likes of cassano signing coz we will be over loaded with front men then

daymo08 said:
Cityisland said:
just getting abit flusterd with the lack of striker activity and feel him being here is stoping the likes of cassano signing coz we will be over loaded with front men then
We don't need any more strikers & Cassano is not a striker. he plays in behind the front men.

Sunderland being linked with Keane now

Any updates on this? This is the latest I could find I've never had anything against Benjani, he is an honest player, but he is just really bad a finishing!
I think Mancini has played him recently just to put him in the shop window, £1.5 mil wouldn't be a bad deal either.

mcfc83 said:
Any updates on this? I've never had anything against Benjani, he is an honest player, but he is just really bad a finishing!
I think Mancini has played him recently just to put him in the shop window, £1.5 mil wouldn't be a bad deal either.

he's finishing got him into the club, he's a handful in the box, just not anywhere else.

i heard he's staying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.