Benji...

Fair fucks to him for last night, he obviously tries hard and you cant fault his professionalism. it sounds totally ridiculous but he was lucky on each assist, a miskick, a shit shot and a misplaced pass.

I cannot stand that stupid face he pulls after missing yet another chance, it fucking winds me up. His touch is atrocious and he is slow as fuck

Thanks for the effort Benji, but close the door on your way out

Pointless even debating it, he's off in the summer on a free.

I love it when these things happens. A player we thought we'd seen for the last time (and many fans seem to dislike) comes back and does very well (because that's what he did I think).

I'm not impressed by RSC (not since he joined us anyway) so I don't rate him above Benji. And I hope Benji gets an extended contract.

He makes me laugth!

Officially 3 assists last night!

Only thing is he should have scored 2 of them and I dont think his pass from the right was intended for Tevez!!

Having said that he caused havoc with his clumsiness and he took his goal well against Middlesborough in the FA Cup!

So thanks Benji!

I think it will be a feature of Bobby Manc that he will get the best out of his squad players. Look at Benji and Garrido. He has came in used them where needed and they have done a job for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.