Benny McCarthy

pisses me right off but thats why he does it, most time he celebrates he does that. Would love it if our players did it!

Not long before he scored he missed a good chance from close range and got a load of grief from the city fans at the front of the stand, he had a bit of banter with them, obviously after he scored he was just reminding them who scored it.!!!

ratherdeadthanred said:
he is an absolute **** of the highest order what the fuck was his celebration all about it certainly got me riled, speaks like a faggot and acts like one.
disgusting homo-phobic comment you should be banned for this post

and what if some numpty had responded to his goading.....and then another 10 behind him beered up followed suit. What he did is no longer acceptable, unless you want a potential riot.

zandvoort blue said:
and what if some numpty had responded to his goading.....and then another 10 behind him beered up followed suit. What he did is no longer acceptable, unless you want a potential riot.

It happens week in week out. I remember Steve Lomas celebrating in front of Blackburn fans at Maine Rd, he was so excited he had a boner!

Wasn't that on fantasy football league? Funny as fcuk. Anyone got the pic.... it would make a great profile pic

uwerosler28 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
he is an absolute **** of the highest order what the fuck was his celebration all about it certainly got me riled, speaks like a faggot and acts like one.
disgusting homo-phobic comment you should be banned for this post
Get a grip Uwe, unless you're trying to be sarcastic. You'll ignore the post where someone mentions the word n****r, but kick off cos someone was called a faggot???
No guesses which word I find most offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.