Benny McCarthy

The Invisible_Man said:
Dont be so fucking mard the lot of you.

who gives a shit when players take the piss,they take enough from opposing fans so dont really blame them...

stonie said:
The Invisible_Man said:
Dont be so fucking mard the lot of you.

who gives a shit when players take the piss,they take enough from opposing fans so dont really blame them...

Yup! I remember when Blobby Fowler took the piss out of the rag fans & all the City I know thought it was fooking hilarious.

ratherdeadthanred said:
he is an absolute **** of the highest order what the fuck was his celebration all about it certainly got me riled, speaks like a faggot and acts like one.
Oh dear, sounds like you were quite traumertised by the whole affair. I hope you are ok now?
Do you get upset at pantomime's too?

maybe its because hes grew up a rag fan

he does seem to go over the top with city tho i can remember him doing it before

blue1969 said:
May be he thrives on abuse, cause got plenty. :)
Exactly, and you've got people on here complaining that he gave it back (of sorts).If Rob had netted at the other end yesterday and took the piss out of the inbreds, we'd all be loving it!

look at it the other way round - if robinho would have done it to the blackburn fans at the end, we would think it was funny.
+ benni mccarthy does it to every team, he did it twice against stoke last home game at ewood.

luke2993 said:
look at it the other way round - if robinho would have done it to the blackburn fans at the end, we would think it was funny.
+ benni mccarthy does it to every team, he did it twice against stoke last home game at ewood.
I already said that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.