Bent 'Arry for England

He's not overrated at all, he's underrated if anything purely because he's not Spanish or Italian, nor does he wear a nice coat.

Why does everybody keep saying Harry redknapp is going to be the next england manager? Wouldn't he rather stay with the spurs who are in the CL? Unless he can managed both the Spurs and england at the same time.

Red Wings said:
He's not overrated at all, he's underrated if anything purely because he's not Spanish or Italian, nor does he wear a nice coat.

Redknapp's list of honours:

FA Cup 2008
League Cup Runners Up
Third Division Title

Fuck me, get him in the England job.

If it leaves spurs in the shit then I'm all for it. He'd probably do well with England as well. It's just whether he'd be happy to leave spurs now they've got a crack at the champs league? My guess is that if England offer him the job early enough then he will

I remember the kippax said:
Damocles said:
FFS NO

HE'S AN OVERRATED SACK OF SHIT.

but to be fair, he does get the best out of average players..... and that's what England have now... I hate him myself, but taking him away from Spurs is also a bonus. I think he would do well

Disagree. The Spurs squad is expensively assembled and full of quality, as was Portsmouth before that. I would say that looking at that squad, he probably achieved about right in a top four finish, Spurs have a better squad than us in depth and they played well all season.

He will only leave Spurs if the shite is about to hit the fan his previous jobs prove that.

FFS how we forget the damage he caused to the south coast

Also, we should completely forget that he is a criminal, a tax cheat and has been charged as such. Patriotism and fairness aren't exactly traits that Harry possess.

"I love my country, I just don't feel that I should have to follow it's laws, or contribute to it's tax system" -- Harry Redknapp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.