Bentley ?

Cheltblue said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Wrong mate. He's a very talented young player and would be a great signing. He simply hates Rednapp and moving to spuds was simply a terrible move.

Don't you remember When he was at Blackburn with Hughes? He was absolutley stunning. For me he's Very similar to Ashley young at Villa. All it would take is a bad move and in a couple of years people would say "That Young is crap". But we all know all he needs is the right environment.

Definatley wouldn't leave SWP (the Legend he is) out for him though. And i'm not sure he'd come to another club just to be used as backup again.

I remember him well mate. And while he was capable of some good stuff, he is an arrogant, self-promoting, generally lazy f*cker. With the players we have he will not make 1st team on a reg basis, and that will immediately trigger the toys/pram syndrome. In your opinion, im wrong, in mine, he is a proper tw*t and i dont want him anywhere near City.

But maybe thats just me!

Not just you, Bentley is overrated, and a bit of a tool.

A terrible signing.
If we're going to be looking at Hughes' "Blackburn midfield old-boys I know can do a job" then Pederson is a far better player IMHO.
Bentley is an arrogant,paceless over-rated cockney wide-boy with a seriously deluded view of his own ability.
Had his limitations totally sussed out with better players at spuds.

Not fit to tie Petrov's laces.

Well I definately dont want him. Very overated IMO. Much rather keep Petrov.

Anyway SSN reports Villa still intersted and Spurs are looking for most of the £15 million they paid for him. Ouch.

bluefandk said:
Cheltblue said:
I remember him well mate. And while he was capable of some good stuff, he is an arrogant, self-promoting, generally lazy f*cker. With the players we have he will not make 1st team on a reg basis, and that will immediately trigger the toys/pram syndrome. In your opinion, im wrong, in mine, he is a proper tw*t and i dont want him anywhere near City.

But maybe thats just me!

Not just you, Bentley is overrated, and a bit of a tool.
Understatemant of the year!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3ewsnn4Qk&feature=related[/youtube]

celf said:
a suspect attitude,but no doubting his talent,Hughes certainly got the best out of him at Bburn and im sure would again if he came to us.
A big yes from me if he did sign.

Can he cross a ball ? YES

Can he deliver a dead ball free kick ? Yes

Can he dribble ? No

Can he score ? Yes

Will he hinder Weis ? Yes

Pro's out weigh the cons for me, we need a good strong squad imo.

Swp can dribble and score and excite but is a shit crosser.

Take your pick.

Burkhart_No_Fucking_Way.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/25067/Bentley_makes_apology_following_arrest.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/25 ... rrest.aspx</a>

David Bentley has made a statement on the Tottenham hotspur official website following his arrest for drink driving in the early hours of this morning. The former Arsenal and Blackburn Rovers star, who has been heavily linked with moves to Aston Villa and Manchester City in recent months, stated the following:

“I should like to apologise to my Club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge.

“It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner.

“I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.