Bentley ?

Yeah right.

Bentley would be SWP's backup, and SWP could well be a squad player for much of this year. Bentley would hardly see the pitch. Plus, he's a prick.

with you on this one de nero
over rated and one dimensional, swp far beter player, skill and attitude wise, and weiss as back-up looks promising.
NO from me

Someone of Bentley's ability could be a real asset to our club, his set piece delivery, his passing and the fact he's got a good shot on him. Unfortunately his attitude sums up everything that's wrong with modern footballers. Bentley's really wasting his talent and career and it's a shame because he's got the ability. If we had him as part of our squad he could cause problems for defences and offer something different if the games not going our way, I could imagine Santa Cruz (if fit) and Adebayor thriving on his deliveries. But, signing Bentley would be a huge risk and with the squad we have now and the 'model professional' types at the club, they seem as far away from Bentley as possible. I don't think we need to be taking risks anymore.

yankblue said:
Yeah right.

Bentley would be SWP's backup, and SWP could well be a squad player for much of this year. Bentley would hardly see the pitch. Plus, he's a prick.

swp set up both goals yesterday, bentley would have had a shot, and missed,on both occasions.to bench swp for this clown would be a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.