Bentley ?

Weiss is a much better player than Bentley and for me is already back up for SWP. We don't need Bentley!!

Torn here, though Bentley has had a bit of a false-start career wise, I still think he will be a top player. We also have to bear in mind that Hughes got the best out of the player and got him playing in the form of his life, linking up especially well with none other than RSC.

the big, big drawback for me though is do I want Bentley coming in and hindering Weiss's development into a first team regular and needless to say the answer to that is NO!

i,ve a nasty feeling this guy will end up at ours......nasty,nasty feeling.......

he does come across as a total c**t, but on his game he is quality, i wouldn't be distraught if he rocked up at city, i think he'd know he was in last chance saloon so to speak, and if he was willing to be a squad player i think he'd be a good addition, i think we need another creative midfielder, and there is no denying his creativity. imo he'd make a great back up to, swp and superman, and there would still be room for weiss

de niro said:
yankblue said:
Yeah right.

Bentley would be SWP's backup, and SWP could well be a squad player for much of this year. Bentley would hardly see the pitch. Plus, he's a prick.

swp set up both goals yesterday, bentley would have had a shot, and missed,on both occasions.to bench swp for this clown would be a disgrace.

I agree SWP is a better player. I meant that Bentley would be backup to SWP, and SWP isn't a guaranteed starter, so at times Bentley wouldn't even make the bench. Pointless move. And he's a prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.