Benzema

As it's Tancredi it's almost certainly bullshit, however, after a summer of insisting we are looking or perhaps presented with the chance of signing a striker I'd like to hear from @Danamy

I think these two Benz thread should race with each other .
Where are the bookies?
I reckon had we had benzama in 13 and 15 we may well have 3 or even 4 premier titles , we need more class and he would bring that , him up top with aguero and sterling off him is mouthwatering. Ok when we play the top teams we may have to leave one of him or sterling out if everyone's fit but we can handle that.

A very very underrated player and it is worth 30m of the 70m just to stop arsenal getting him as he would make them contenders.

I don't see Madrid accepting though as they would lose a vital cog

I reckon had we had benzama in 13 and 15 we may well have 3 or even 4 premier titles , we need more class and he would bring that , him up top with aguero and sterling off him is mouthwatering. Ok when we play the top teams we may have to leave one of him or sterling out if everyone's fit but we can handle that.

A very very underrated player and it is worth 30m of the 70m just to stop arsenal getting him as he would make them contenders.

I don't see Madrid accepting though as they would lose a vital cog
Agreed

Would prefer Lacazette if we went for a striker. Would rather spend the cash on a left back and centre midfielder though.

If we've made a bid the Poggy deal is dead for sure.The other big worry is Madrid's Aguero expectations!
Wipe your fanny :)
My numerous speculative anxieties have a nasty habit of becoming reality and biting me on the nose - which portion of my anatomy would then really need a wipe if Benzema rocked up!

Have we been linked with any alternative to pogba though ? I haven't heard any names

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.