Benzema

We can't all attack but no cover.Even if we can't get Pogpa we need some stability in middle of the park.
We need more balance.
Benzama great for set pieces and putting pressure on from the front. We could still go Delph Fernandinho and yaya in a game we really thought was tough. Benzema and sterling would give us a lot more kick up front than nasri dzeko, jovetic etc.

If Aguero got injured again the deal would be priceless if not benzama winning the ball with sterling and aguero off him would be a league ahead of anyone else and it would give us the two best strikers in the prem

Real won't sell without a replacement lined up.

It's possible Benitez is going to play Ronaldo as a striker, but even so, Jesé is the only back up then, and he's not a natural striker.

So ask yourselves who is going to Madrid to facilitate Benzema leaving. There are no candidates around this summer.

It also makes very little sense for us, or benzema, as we are clearly buying de Bruyne, and that means a 1 striker formation.

I love City but even I'm failing to see the attraction in going from default starter at Real Madrid, to Sergio's back up here. People who think he's coming here to be back up are delusional.

And then there's the entire, why would we spend £50m on a back up especially when we just bought Bony 6 months ago, most of which he was injured/at AFCON for.

Not to mention the fact that if we made a bid it would be leaked to the Spanish newspapers within 3 hours of it happening, not one notoriously shit Twitter reporter 3 days later

Let's just accept this for what it is. A bullshit rumour pedalled by the most unreliable journalist on the web.

Benzama great for set pieces and putting pressure on from the front. We could still go Delph Fernandinho and yaya in a game we really thought was tough. Benzema and sterling would give us a lot more kick up front than nasri dzeko, jovetic etc.

If Aguero got injured again the deal would be priceless if not benzama winning the ball with sterling and aguero off him would be a league ahead of anyone else and it would give us the two best strikers in the prem

Why did we buy Bony then mate?

Only way I could see it working is a 4411 formation so we don't have 2 strikers on the last man.

Tolmie said yesterday that the club haven't looked outside of Delph, Wilshere and Pogba.
Can we say the above is goodnews?...I mean if the club is still confident that they can land Pogba before the close of the window then there's reason to keep hope alive

If Pogba does sign for Real Madrid then it is down to who they are likely to sell. Benitez will not have much say on that.

Real won't sell without a replacement lined up.

It's possible Benitez is going to play Ronaldo as a striker, but even so, Jesé is the only back up then, and he's not a natural striker.

So ask yourselves who is going to Madrid to facilitate Benzema leaving. There are no candidates around this summer.

It also makes very little sense for us, or benzema, as we are clearly buying de Bruyne, and that means a 1 striker formation.

I love City but even I'm failing to see the attraction in going from default starter at Real Madrid, to Sergio's back up here. People who think he's coming here to be back up are delusional.

And then there's the entire, why would we spend £50m on a back up especially when we just bought Bony 6 months ago, most of which he was injured/at AFCON for.

Not to mention the fact that if we made a bid it would be leaked to the Spanish newspapers within 3 hours of it happening, not one notoriously shit Twitter reporter 3 days later

Let's just accept this for what it is. A bullshit rumour pedalled by the most unreliable journalist on the web.
Benzema is only going anywhere if Real can get Reus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.