Benzema

Benzemas had a rough go of it this year and I'd argue a lot if it is due to his off the field stuff that's happened but certainly when he on his game he's magnificent.

I'd take him but I don't wanna be fleeced on the deal

Kompany is King said:
How old is Benzema?

25, still has a long career ahead of him. I'd certainly take him for a reasonable fee, fantastic player on his day.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's cash - they want it to fund Falcao.

Madrid want their money back.

Good player but would rather keep the cash to help fund our own bid for Falcao.

That would surely depend on who Falcao would choose, Madrid might already know the answer to that, hence the Benzema offer.

Benzema has also been offered to Arsenal.

But what if for the price of a Falcao or Cavani, we could secure both Benzema and Higuain...

The reason he's been offered to Arsenal is because they've made enquiries and wanted him before, as you well know :-)

Cavani's been at the top of our wish list for a good few transfer windows now and this one will be no different.

The only difference this time is the person who's asked to go and get him.

If we take Benzema, and they take Falcao then this isnt the worst case scenario.

Worst case is, Falcao to follow Mou (chelsea?) & madrid then play dirty tricks with aguero.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:

That would surely depend on who Falcao would choose, Madrid might already know the answer to that, hence the Benzema offer.

But what if for the price of a Falcao or Cavani, we could secure both Benzema and Higuain...

The reason he's been offered to Arsenal is because they've made enquiries and wanted him before, as you well know :-)

Cavani's been at the top of our wish list for a good few transfer windows now and this one will be no different.

Obviously an upgrade, but considering De Laurentiis' most recent comments I'd say we are a loong way from getting Cavani.

De Laurentiis said:
"But if some nutter is willing to pay £60m, which would mean a net fee of £54m for Napoli, we are ready to listen to the offer.

Far too much for the Uruguayan. £60mil could probably get us (for example) Benzema, Isco and Benat.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's cash - they want it to fund Falcao.

Madrid want their money back.

I would take Benzema and Higuain as a tag team in a heart beat. If it came to a choice between the two I prefer Higuain, particularly because he knows Kun so well.

I actually don't think we have a hope in hell of getting Cavani. It would turn into another De Rossi saga and De Laurentiis would be impossible to negotiate with.

So I reckon two (Benzema and Higuain) for the price of one (Cavani/Falcao) would be great business.

Surely not for 35 mil. eur., we'd be robbed in that case.

He was paid that much because he was an amazing, probably the world's biggest striking talent back then and much more was expected from him than he actually did since he came to Madrid.

Don't see absolutely anything that would justify that price now and considering how City was way more conservative at transfer market in last 2-3 transfer periods I can't see that money being paid for him nor it should be.

25 millions eur. would be some fair price, I guess.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:

Assuming Mancini stays yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.